If you have recently acquired a piggie or you are considering doing so, you are probably wondering the most common question amongst first-time piggie owners: what can guinea pigs eat? It is not unusual for people to assume that because…
Cats are real carnivores, always needing to eat meat based foods to maintain optimal health. They are more inclined towards natural prey whether it be birds, insects, rodents and lizards. This wildlife primarily consist of fats, proteins , having less…
The constant barking of a dog can become a nightmarish experience not for your family, but also for the neighbors and your guests. While barking by itself is a dog’s natural calling, nonstop or incessant barking could indicate serious problems…
- What Can Guinea Pigs Eat? A Guide to the Cavy Diet
- Understanding Cat Behavior
- Six Tips For Stopping Dog Chewing
- Which Kind of Goldfish to Choose for a Pet
- 5 Ways to Increase the Life Span of Guinea Pigs
- African Grey Parrots are Ideal Pets
- What Do Hamsters Eat?
- Russian Dwarf Hamsters as Pets
- Wet Cat Food – What Makes It Different from Dry Cat Food
- Are you stressed by dog barks? Learn how to stop dog barking!