Over 190 boy guinea pig names, from cutest to the most unique male guinea pig names and of course for the pairs as well.
Firstly, we would like to say: “Congratulation”! You have made a great decision and now let’s welcome the new member of your family.
Have you prepared the house, food, dishes, bedding for your boy guinea pig?
If you have already bought all for your cavy, now it is the perfect time to choose a perfect name for your boy guinea pig.
When you are choosing a boy guinea pig name for your beloved cavy, it could present his character, his outlook, or maybe the location where you found this new member of your family.
A perfect boy guinea pig name can make the relationship between owners and guinea pig closer and better.
So do not waste your time anymore. Let’s take a look at our boy guinea pig names list and find the unique one for you and your friend right now.
Male Guinea Pig Names
- Bilbo Baggins
- Mr. Stinkers
Boy Guinea Pig Names
Cute Male Guinea Pig Names
- Dot Com
- Taco Bell
- Jelly Bean
Funny Boy Guinea Pig Names
- Boo Boo
- Del Boy
- Scooby Doo
- Hairy Potter
- Mr Big
- Robin Hood
Boy Guinea Pig Names for Pairs
- Timon and Pumbaa (The Lion King)
- Sven and Kristoff (Frozen)
- David and Jonathan (Bible)
- Fred and Barney (The Flintstones)
- Achilles and Patroclus (Greek Culture)
- Abe and Joshua (Abraham Lincoln and Joshua Speed)
- Han Solo and Chewbacca / Han and Chewie (Star Wars)
- Harry and Ron (Harry Potter)
- Frodo and Sam (Lord of the Rings)
- Kirk and Spock (Star Trek)
- Aladdin and Genie (Aladdin)
- Scooby and Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
- Mickey and Goofy (Cartoon)
- Stewie and Brian (Family Guy)
- Beastboy and Cyborg (Teen Titans Go Series)
- SpongeBob and Patrick (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Woody and Buzz (Toy Story)
- Stan and Kyle (South Park)
- Snoopy and Charlie Brown (Cartoon)
- Pooh and Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)
- Ron and Rufus (Cartoon)
- Sancho and Don (Sancho Panza and Don Quixote)
- Damon and Pythias (Greek Culture)
- Buck and Thornton (Novel)
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson (Novels)
Brown Male Guinea Pig Names
If you got a brown male guinea pig here are some awesome ideas for brown names.
White Male Guinea Pig Names
If you male guinea pig has white coat color pick one of these male guinea pig names:
Black Male Guinea Pig Names
In case your boy guinea pig has black fur, these names could be a good choice:
- Black Jack
Hero Boy Guinea Pig Names
Furthermore, if your guinea pig has done a heroic deed or the like, you can call him:
Mythology Male Guinea Pig Names
If you still can’t decide of male guinea pigs names, you can pick from the characters in Greek mythology like:
Male Guinea Pig Names From Literature
How to Choose the Best Male Guinea Pig Names
Obviously, as a good owner, you want a nice, unique and appropriate name for your guinea pig.
Sometimes, it comes in a flash. Sometimes, your cavy will name himself through how he is or what he does. Or sometimes, he comes with a name, which you can change.
Many people name their boy guinea pig after their favorite sports hero or team, or actors, or some characters from books or movies.
There are many ways to have your Guinea Pig names. For example is by their color.
For male guinea pigs that are cute and petite, name them as cute as they are: Poochy, Bubbles, Little, Chum, Woofy, Spot, Poop, Humpy, or anything as long as it sounds cute.
Well it really depends on deciding male guinea pigs names. Some people named their guinea pigs just because the name popped from their mind, out of the blue.
Or maybe because they remember somebody who has been a part of a life a person and the guinea pig is named after him.
Just like naming a human being, naming a male guinea pig should be somehow decided and if possible, should also be agreed by your family members or by your friends.
People might not notice it but if you name a guinea pig, or any pet, it’s a manifestation of your love and your care to them.
In the long run, the pet that you have will feel the love and care that you partake to them. Thus, they are becoming emotionally attached to you, just like family.